- Large, round plant site holes for increased aeration and ease of transplanting and harvesting.
- Thick, high-density polyethylene, designed to endure many years of commercial growing abuse.
- Flat-bottom with ridges for maximum oxygenation and nutrient tracking.
- No need for fittings or lipping, making the channel very easy to clean.
- Easy-to-check nutrient flow of micro tubes at a glance.
- Strong, parabolic shape for superior rigidity.
- Made from 100% virgin, FDA-approved, UV-stabilized, HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- The only growing channel you can walk on.
- For increased strength, GroClean channel is made from 100% virgin, FDA-approved HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene -- the same material that milk jugs are made from, only stronger) and is 100% recyclable.
- GroClean NFT Channel comes with a 10 year warranty
- GroClean NFT Channel measures 2"x4" and comes in 12' lengths.
- Finishing channels have 1.75" holes on 7.75" centers (18 plant sites)
- Nursery channels have 1-11/16" holes on 2" centers (72 plant sites)
- Custom extrusion lengths are avaliable on purchases of 10,000 feet or more.
- Packaging fees:
- Our 12' box can fit (14) sticks of channels. Box cost is $15.00.
- Our custom pallets up to (230) sticks of channel. Pallet cost is $275.00.
There are no download options for this product